Every month we do a couple of dances that are really special. If you're celebrating your birthday come and join us, get your Texas Rose Bandana and have everyone twirl you around for a song.
Monthly Dance Dates
Weekly Dance Lessons are on ZOOM!
Monday April 6th from 6:00pm to 7:00pm >> Lay Low
Use this log in info for the class every Monday.
Join Zoom Meeting. (click on link or copy and paste)
Meeting ID: 390 940 484
* If you happen to be good with technology you can set up external speakers. If you want to take it to the next step, connect the computer to a TV to get a bigger picture!
* You are not required to use your camera but it's nice to see each other and connect.
* There is a chat room where y'all can talk to each other and or give us feedback. You can also have private chat's with friends.
* We welcome anyone who wants to video some of their class and send it to us to use on social media.
* Class limit is 100. If we reach the 100 mark, the next week we will purchase the option for 300 :).
* Since in person classes have ended, Zoe is out of work, If you have income and are able to donate for the class, you can send $5 directly to Zoe. This is not required to join the class.
Pay Pal email@example.com
Venmo zoe balfour@zoe-balfour
Line Dance Marathon! APRIL 4TH
Join us for our LIVE ONLINE LINE DANCE MARATHON This Saturday (and every Saturday) night from 6-7pm ALL WELCOME!
Our online line dance marathon is for anyone who who knows how to line dance! All Levels, All Genders, All Ages, All People Welcome! Join US! DJ Chiara will be hosting our Line Dance Marathon.
Please share with friends. They need to join the zoom meeting to see the live feed.
We have a few line dances that we'll definitely be starting out with- and we'll be taking requests as we go along - the lineup is as follows:
Play that Sax
Nothing But You
ALL NEW Sign Up to Lead a Line Dance! Is there a line dance you especially love?? You can sign up to lead it at our live online marathon. DJ will help you get started and play the music and everyone will follow you! This is optional and could be loads of fun. (To be clear, you do not have to lead a line dance to participate in the marathon) To Sign Up Click HERE
Stay Well and Safe and See you Saturday at 6:00pm.
We love you!
NEW!!!! Line Dances Section
Check out our new Line Dances section to get more information on some of the line dances we're doing on our weekly marathons.